March 28

JET SKI MADNESS

HI my name is Jake and I’m here to talk about one thing and one thing only, jet skis. If you are looking for a water craft vehicle I would recommend the jet ski. It is small fast and can fit one to two people depending on the model. Jet skis are meant to be fast very fast. The speed can very ¬†from jet ski to jet ski but most go up to 60 to 65 miles per hour the black edition Sea-Doo says it can go up to 80 miles per hour and that’s fast. You also can use them in salt and fresh water meaning the fun doesn’t have to stop. People have gotten creative with them if you want to watch one in action click here COOL JET SKI. These machines are fast and fun but also dangerous do not under estimate them or end up like these guys JET SKI FAIL. The things people can do with these is amazing. People can turn them into a make shift boat with attachments. People actually race jet skis and do tricks but the trick are done on smaller one person jet skis. The people who do this can enter competitions to see who is the best. JET SKI COMPETITIONS ¬†

jetski

Posted March 28, 2016 by jacobm20 in category Uncategorized

1 thoughts on “JET SKI MADNESS